Test your fitness over the season, and compare your times on a variety of courses around the Seattle area! Each course will be within 50 miles of Seattle, and each is picturesque and beautiful, with its own distinctive character. The series events mostly feature good footing and rolling-to-moderate terrain, while providing each competitor with a few challenging climbs on both single-track and wide trails.
The series lineup:
- February 17, Sunday, Fort Ebey Kettles, 10:00 a.m. start, Fort Ebey State Park, Coupeville, WA
- March 3, Sunday, Spring Run for Fun, 9:30 a.m. start, Redmond Watershed Preserve, Redmond, WA
- June 23, Sunday, Rattlesnake Ridge Run, 9:30 a.m. start, Snoqualmie/North Bend, WA
- August 24, Saturday, Summer Blast, 9:30 a.m. start, Redmond Watershed Preserve, Redmond, WA
And here's how it works:
- There are four series events, and the series is best-3-out-of-4. What this means is that you can compete in all four, and your top three placements will be used for your result in the series standings.
- If you want to do just two, that's okay! There's no requirement to do three. If you compete in the half-marathon distance in any of the series events, you are automatically entered.
- Points will be awarded based on finish placement, and this will be done separately for both women's and men's finishers. The 1st place woman and 1st place man in each event score 100 points, 2nd place scores 95, 3rd scores 92, 4th scores 90, 5th 89...64th and lower placings score 30 points.
- There will be gender and age-group standings, and awards for each.
- Registration is offered separately for each race, and all participants who run any of the four events are automatically entered.
See the series standings
2012 Final Standings